Criminal Defense; D.W.I.; Traffic Law; Domestic Relations; Divorce; Adoption; Legal Separation
- Experience representing criminal clients in State and Municipal Courts from simple speeding violations to murder defense.
- Represents domestic client’s in uncontested as well as high conflict cases of custody, contempt and support.
- Extensive experience in the Juvenile Courts of St. Charles and St. Louis County.
- 27 years as Guardian for children in litigation settings.
- Missouri Bar
- St. Charles County Bar
- Service in Business Administration; Southwest Missouri State University, cum laude, 1979
- Juris doctorate, University of Missouri, 1982
Awards and Recognitions
- Prior President of the St. Charles County Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyer of the Year, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, 1997
Tom was born in Des Moines, Iowa and has been a resident of Missouri for 35 years. Tom and his family are members of St. Joseph’s Church in Cottleville, Missouri where he serves on the Parish Council.
Bankruptcy/Debtor Rights, Criminal, Traffic & Other Civil Matters
- Represents Debtors in all aspects of Chapter 7, and 13 proceedings
- Handles Traffic, Criminal and other Civil Matters
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis County Circuit Court
- Jefferson County Circuit Court
- St. Charles County Circuit Court
- Franklin County Circuit Court
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, 1978
- Juris Doctor Degree, University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee, 1982
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Charles County Bar Association
Greg is originally from Sikeston, Missouri and has lived in and raised his family in St. Louis County for more than 27 years.
Eric Wulff’s practice includes divorce, child custody, civil trial practice and personal injury.
Concentrates on criminal defense of all law violations in state and municipal court, including:
- Domestic Assault
- Driver's License Suspensions
- Drug Possession
- Drug Distribution and Manufacture
- Resisting Arrest
- Sex Offenses
- Tampering With a Motor Vehicle
- Traffic Tickets
- Weapons/Firearms Violations
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Former President of the St. Charles County Bar Association
- Former Municipal Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Duchesne High School, ’86
- University of Dayton (Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice ’90)
- Law degree from the University of Illinois-Champaign/Urbana (’93)
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Born and raised in St. Charles, Mo. Appeared as a guest on the Today Show, December 4, 2007Today Show (Appears at 2:31 of the Video)
Representation of children who are in the court’s custody because of abuse or neglect and the representation of parents of children in the court’s custody, Domestic relations, Probate guardianship's and decedents’ estates, and Preparation of wills and trusts
- Retired Family Court Judge
- Former judge of the Municipal Court of the City of St. Charles (over 28 years)
- Former general counsel in corporate law practice for over 30 years